Sunday, January 06, 2008

Yes, I'm Still Alive

Sup. Yes, yes, I disappeared for almost a month. Almost. And since a lot of people told me to update my blog I'm gonna do it now and it's gonna be a summary of events that have occured since the last post and so... I'll try and make it as unboring as possible.

Firstly, wish you all a Merry Belated Christmas. haha. Sorry for the extremely late wish.

Then on 27th Dec was some guy's birthday. Wait, I think it was Hanif's. haha.
I wished you already right? So I don't have to make another wish here. =p

31st Dec - Li-anne's birthday!!
Happy Belated Birthday Li-anne!!

And of course, now the year has changed!! It's 2-0-0-8!! Wohoo!! Okay actually it's no biggy. Just another new year. Meaning, I'm getting older. OMG. I'm gonna be 20 this year. Damn.
Well anyways, Happy New Year guys!! Hope this year will be better than the previous one!

The suckiest event was this. Exam. Yep. On the 3rd was DLD and 5th was EEN. And I don't wanna talk about the paper coz it seems that everyone didn't complain about the paper. Am I the only one who screwed both of the papers? Shit. So I think this means I have to study during the holiday.

And I got a gift for all you jobless people out there. I know holiday is gonna be boring as hell so I got a video from youtube for you to watch.

David Blaine Street Magic: Youtube edition


0 comments: