Sunday, March 01, 2009

No, Cameras Won't Kill You

Sup sup. The morning sun was shining so brightly while I was walking back from campus this morning and "Paint Me In Your Sunshine" was playing on my mp4 player. Just perfect! haha.
Yaya that was just something random. =p

Anyway, last Saturday I went to One Utama to meet up with my beloved high school mates - Abiing, PS and WK! haha. Shit the last time I saw WK was in form 3! It's been like what? 6 long effin' years man! haha. We rendezvous-ed at MPH, then walked around while finding a place to fill our empty stomach. OMG. I tell you. SOOO HARD!! First we passed by Chilis so I was like, "let's eat here" but then PS didn't want to. God knows why. Probably coz he's an alien. haha. Don't tell him I said that . Ah, I forgot why la. He told us but I didn't really care. haha. Then I asked them "where la?" they said "don't know". Why are you guys like this one!!?? I'm hungry la!! And the only one who was not so fussy was my bro! haha. That's why I love you. hahaha. We passed by a lot of fast food shops and one of them was Burger King so I suggested that and WK didn't want fast food. *sigh* I thought only girls are fussy about food. We were walking and Itallianes came to my mind so I told them and they were okay with it but then we couldn't find it. Stupid directory. We were like right in front of where Itallianes was supposed to be but it wasn't IT. So then we continued our journey till we saw TGIF and I said, "Faster... I'm hungry la!! Eat here la!!" And at last these insane people agreed with me. Phew!! Finally. FOOOOOD come to mama!!!

While waiting for the food to arrive, they started making jokes and stuff and omg seriously la.. I missed all those kinda jokes. haha. Especially WK's jokes la. hahaha. His hair style is still the same as last time. WTF. haha. They kept joking around saying that I have to belanja them. But of course no la.. I didn't pay for everything. haha.

Next agenda was to watch "PUNISHER: WAR ZONE"!!! WAHAHAHA. Marvy marvy marvy!!! Go watch! I wanna get the soundtrack. ALL OF THEM. It's a must for me. haha. Crazy ass awesome. Anyway, since we still had like 45 minutes more till 4.25pm, we went and play snooker! HAHA! I've played pool before but never snooker, so it was really exciting when I got to play that day! haha. And serious la.. My skills karat already. I swear. God. Damn paiseh. WK was the best, followed by Abiing then PS. Well, PS didn't wanna join at first, but we played so bad that he decided to give it a try at last. haha.

Abiing had to go back right after the movie coz he had this family dinner coz he had to go back to Aussie the next day so... yeah. So then we sent him back (yeay! I finally know where you stay. haha.) and hung around WK's place for awhile coz PS said he wanted to see his house. It was amazing. We played 'Soul Calibur' for awhile then continued with our program. haha. We went to KLCC and had another meal at California Pizza Kitchen. They effin' tortured me to finish four effin' slices of large sized pizza. GI.LER. But I DID anyway!! haha. But still, siao la they all. Who asked them to order so many? After that PS went home and WK sent me back to this sad, sad, deserted place called Cyberjaya. Thanks man! Till we meet again next... erm... year or two years, or probably six years? haha.

They're all still the same... PS is as annoying as ever. WK is as hamsap as ever. Abiing is as adorable as ever. haha. Oh yea I forgot to mention that they hate cameras so I only managed to take very few photos despite the many things we did. haha.

[Driver of the day a.k.a. WK]

[The Alien. God, I'm so bad. haha.]

[Abiing!]


Yea well, as you can see... none of the photos are good. wth. haha.

0 comments: