Wednesday, October 04, 2006

...and then, almost instantaneously, I went insane

Sup. Exam week started on Monday. So... I had Human Development paper and it was... okay I guess. But I don't know what to hope for so lets just wait and see. My day time and night time are totally not right. Like yesterday (or was it this morning?), I slept at 6.30am because I woke up at 12pm earlier that day so I stayed awake till 3am and if I sleep at that time I don't think I can wake up at 5am for sahur and morning prayer. So I decided to stay awake and do all the necessary chores before going to bed. As a result, I woke up at 3 almost 4pm today!! This is totally insane. Shite... I've wasted so much time. I shall study. Yes. I have Pre-calculus on friday. Hope I can do ALL of the questions. Not some but ALL hopefully.

Hey dy. When's your prom gonna be? And where it's gonna be at? Are you going? Coz I received this forwarded message saying that you guys are gonna have it at KLCC Convention Centre. Is it true? Here's the message:
fusion global presents the biggest prom night 06 in malaysia. theme:BE LIKE A STAR. dress code: COUTURE STYLE. date:13december2006. (745pm-12am)on wednesday. venue: KLCC CONVENTION CENTRE room I & II.admission fees rm110 per person.( combination 10 school BTHO,Sri Utama,Sri Hartamas,Convent Kajang,St Marie,Yu Hua,Vi,Technical School,SMK Melawati & etc & 3 colleges:Taylor College,Alif College & Twin Tech. performance by underground bands & dj's. exclusive goodies to be given away. payment date end : 14october2006. booking:AZFAR(016-6466229) & ZURINA(012-3749217)

Serious shite this time man... I miss my parents and I wanna go home!!! haha. Since when I get this homesick shite? The last time I got it was when I was form 1. Omg. This is so not goooood. Come on Nissa, 4 more papers to go and that's it. Gambateh! I'm seriously insane now.
That's all for now. Ciao.

1 comments:

Suzann said...

HAhaha
babe!!!my prom is insunway...
n yea.. imgoing... its 22nd nov..
hehehe... babe! iwanna meet ufor raya la.. but i know u'llbe at kampung and all rite...
ur buffday kan dekat ngan raya rite..
hehehe missya!