Saturday, June 09, 2007

So So Damn Relieved... =)

Sup. I watched 'Shrek 3' with my sister the other day at Times Square!! I love it!! haha. Hilarious. If you guys haven't watch, you should coz it's really funny. Oh and I love Beauty's hair. Now that I've cut my hair, I can't have that 'smooth' hair no more.

Anyway, do you know what holiday means? This is what. Holiday = boredom = eat when you're not hungry. Almost everyday I go out either to KLCC or Times Square coz they're the only nearest and easiest place to go to. No other place except one time, we went to Ikea to buy tables, chairs, stuff for the new apartment, etc. and there were like zillion of people coz it was on a weekend. Wrong timing. Warning, never go there on a weekend coz it'll definitely spoil your mood. I honestly think that the person that planned the place -the roads and the buildings, is a total idiot. I tell you what he did. He go and put all the malls (The Curve, Cineleasure, Ikea, Ikano, etc) at one spot that will then result to a traffic jam and that'll lead to angry and impatient drivers and without you realising, you wanna rammed the car in front and scream on top of your lungs to all the drivers around you. You see what these irresponsible embicilics have done? Pity us innocent creatures who have to go through the heavy traffic and tire ourselves out.
I'm actually glad that I don't need to go through that kinda shit everyday.

The result is out and I'm glad that I passed all subjects. That's all I needed. Pass. I was really worried with my Applied Maths but it turned out okay. Really thank God. Only God knows how I feel right now. During the holiday, I was so paranoid over the result that I started to think nonesense. *sigh*
Well, it's all over now!!

*Can't wait for Saturday! =)

0 comments: