Monday, June 04, 2007

Snappy Snap!

Sup. Sorry for not updating coz home makes me feel lazy. Lazy to do everything. I was too lazy to turn on my laptop. That's why. hehe. And yes, it's obvious that I've changed my blog skin. You see the irony? I hate balloons and there they are in my blog skin. =.="
Anyway, I have a very interesting and a quite new update. I freakin' cut my hair!!! Muahahaha. Finally!! Do you know how much I wanna cut my hair? Do you know since when? Since foreverrrr!! And now, I wanna tell you that I look way younger. haha. Like when I was form2. To hell goes rubber band!! Ngahahaha. Okay maybe I'm exaggerating but really... I like having short hair coz there's less hassle. Oh and you know what? The hairstyler told me that I looked like I was getting married with long hair. Imagine how OLD I look with long hair. Gosh. Here it is.

[What do you think? haha.]

0 comments: