Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Jonkerrrr.........

Sup. Forgot (again) to post another event the other day. The same day we had dim sum, that night we went to Jonker Walk!! Soooooo cooooooool!! We walked around and ate at this baba-nyonya place. I think. Not sure about the name of the place. It was so... erm... nostalgic? The place I mean. Check out the interesting photos. =)


[while waiting for Princess Nisha's arrival. haha]
[our food. I love the laksa and abc! *drool*]

[Nisha, Mamara, Ehuey, Me]

[two 'sampat' people. Who else if it weren't Ehuey and Szemun]

[Nisha, Ehuey, Szemun & Sue eating the RM1 ice cream. I tell you, try one, and you will want another one. Right Ehuey? hehe]
[then we met Mr. Superman who was all dressed up to go somewhere. hmm... I wonder where?]
[Aunties' photo session with Chee Sheng]

[what shall I call this? The three stooges? Whatever. haha]

*Dy, where'd you go? I miss you so. Seems like it's been forever that you've been gone. hehe. Dy!! updates!! hehe. Just inform me if you're comin' KL k? We have shopping to do!! =)

0 comments: