Friday, May 11, 2007

What Fever?

Exam Fever!! Yesss. That's what I'm talking about. A lot of things happened lately but I'm just too lazy to update coz I've been SO SO SO DAMN BUSY. Really. My prove, you can check out Yinling's blog. I totally agree with her. So there's no more to say.

Well, on wednesday we celebrated Szemun-Ehuey's birthday at Sushi King, JJ. haha. It was a lot of fun. Really. Gonna upload the photos after final exam.

Before I forget, Happy Birthday Alan!! Got his number from Hilman and wished him. He sounded normal and the same. =.=" Whatever. Hope to see him after finals. See!! Everything also after finals. Ma fan.

As for now, I think I wanna take a break from blogging. lol. I know it sounds funny but I don't think I'll be blogging within these two weeks. So yeah. Anyway, good luck for exams. Gambateh neh!

*MiSuLa, I'm so excited! =)

0 comments: