Sunday, May 27, 2007

Dim Sum!

Sup. I apologize for not updating my blog for sooooo long. Finally got to be back at home. *sigh* Guess what? I have a kitten!! A really really small one. Just 2 months old. So cuuuuute! Anyway, I went for Dim Sum with Szemun, Ehuey, Nisha and Mamara (oh that's Amara's new name. haha.) on friday morning!! It was awesome!! We were totally sampat as usual. Here are some pictures. We walked from EP around 6.15am then we lepak-ed there for an hour plus then went back and had lotsa 'sampat sessions' down EP. It was fun! I'm so gonna miss you Nisha and Shorna!
[Ehuey eats so ganas]
[Hungry auntie]
[She's so into the food]
[Someone's on diet. Kidding. hehe]
[Part of the food...]
[Szemun wears Nisha's handbag? Again? haha.]
[Yam cha...]
[Nisha was so high... haha.]
[Don't ask what we were doing. haha.]
[These ladies are some Charlie's Angels wannabes. haha]

0 comments: