Tuesday, May 15, 2007

... and there goes my hopes

Sup. Okay, I said I didn't wanna blog till after exams but I guess I can't do that. haha.
I had physics exam yesterday and it was... not okay!! Not enough time. I hope I will pass. Please Thum Ann... have mercy! *sigh* Shit man. So geram!! My hope to increase my pointer has crushed!! =( Yea I know I know. I shall not think about it no more. English paper is tomorrow and I still haven't read the literature part and all that. This time there's a lot of reading to do for english. Never mind. I'm gonna study Applied Math first.

Oh and I just remembered that Yinling tagged me last week. Sorry I took such a looong time to do the thing. Here it is.


Weird Facts of Me:
1. I talk to myself. Did that freak you out? No? Coz you should.
2. I can't remember the exact words that people say to me. I tend to change the sentence structure and say the synonyms of the words instead. oppss!
3. Since when I was in primary till now, I've always been the shortest one in class. Not kidding.

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Erm... you might wanna kill yourself if you don't know.
Birth Date: 23rd Oct 1988
Current Status: Bored and screwed up.
Eye Colour: I think it's brown. People say it's brown. What do you say?
Hair Colour: Blaaaaaaaaaaaack.
Righty or Lefty: Righty.

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
My Heritage : Malaysian Malay? lol.
My Fears : Death.
My Perfect Pizza : The one with the most CHEESE!

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up : Shit. What time?
My Bedtime : Around 1am-3am.
My Most Missed Memory: All the memories when I was in secondary I guess.

LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Neither. Don't like 'em.
McDonald’s or Burger King: Hmm... This is hard. Can I say McBK?
Single or Group Dates: Group dates? wtf? Of course single date.
Adidas or Nike: This is also tough. Nike! Mimi gave me one and it's the only Nike shirt I have. lol.
Tea or Nestea: Tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee!

LAYER 5: DO YOU…
Smoke: Nope. And hope I will not.
Curse: As much as I don't want to, I do, occasionally.
Take a Shower: Yep. At least twice a day.
Have a Crush: Yep. If you have never had a crush on anyone before, you're insanely abnormal.
Think You’ve Been In Love: Erm... no.
Go To School: Do I need to answer this?
Want To Get Married: Hell yea!
Believe In Yourself: Erm... I guess.
Think You’re A Health Freak: Haha. When I'm at home? NOT.

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: Never.
Gone To The Mall : Last week.
Been On Stage: When I was form 5.
Eaten Sushi: Last week. Ate them with my classmates.
Dyed Your Hair: Never. Planning to.

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER…
Played A Stripping Game: Such a game exist? wow.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Erm... not really.

LAYER 8: AGE YOU’RE HOPING…
To Be Married: 27++ but this kinda stuff, you just can't predict.

LAYER 9: IN A GUY…
Best Eye Colour: Cerulean or blue. I'm referring to JUDE LAW here!! *drool* Ehuey, go away!!
Best Hair Colour: Black.
Short Hair or Long Hair: Hmm... Depends. For some guys, short hair suit them better. But generally, short hair.

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING…
A Minute Ago: This.
An Hour Ago: I was eating 'bihun goreng'.
4.5 Hours Ago: Just got out of bed.
1 Month Ago: Most probably in class listening to lecture.
1 Year Ago: Doing NOTHING at home.

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES…
I love : my family and friends.
I hate: balloons.
I hide: when I play hide and seek.
I miss: my family, MiSuLa, 5L'05, KTJ peeps and primary friends.
I need: to read some english things and study applied maths. *sigh*

I tag Suzann & Mimi! Don't be lazy bums! Go and do it. =) Can't wait to see you guys.... Good luck for your exam Mimi!! And dy. Tell me when you're free k? hehe. Miss you guys. Muaxx!!

Good luck to the rest of PE01 & PE02 for the rest of the papers!

0 comments: