Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Happy Raya

Sup. I know this is VERY late but exams are over and last Saturday was Raya!! Again, this is kinda late but Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin to all my muslim friends. And happy holiday everyone!! Tell you the truth, this year's puasa was kinda short. I mean, that's what I feel. I don't know why and don't ask me why. haha. Anyway, Raya was amusingly enjoyable coz I spent MOST of the time with my small cousin. In another words I spent most of the time playing Playstation with my 5 year old adorable cousin. Guess what game we played? Ultraman, Spongebob, Bomberman, and other games. He's just adorably cute!! haha.

[see... so cute right? =) ]

[we were playing ultraman]


Actually, first day of Raya was spent here in KL then in the afternoon went to Kluang and gathered with my relatives then the next day went to Rembau and got back here in KL on Sunday. Although I only got to spend only for a little while with my relatives, it was really enjoyable updating each other with our stuff. So, the conclusion is raya was fun.

[we were boreddddd]


On monday I went to KLCC and met a lady called WAI LING. Wow. That name actually exists. hahaha. Reminds me of A GIRL who is a good friend of mine. haha. You know who right yinling? hahahahaha. I couldn't stop smiling at that time.

0 comments: