Tuesday, April 22, 2008

FINE!!

Sup sup. Okay, I shall be killed for not updating my blog coz assignments and midterms are over. *shout* FINALLY!!! haha. I've been wanting to update my blog since last week but seconds, minutes, hours, days passed me by and I thought,"Shit. I have a freakin' pathetic live coz I have nothing to blog about."
Okay maybe I'm overreacting but still... I'm serious. I couldn't think of anything interesting. Hmm... Maybe when finals are over, I have tons of things to blog about. Like failing all 5 subjects? Choi!! choi!! That cannot happen!! I was really really kidding to the power of infinity. Serious!!

Anyway, guess what? I suddenly have a lot of stuff to tell you guys!! haha.
I slept for 12 hours straight on Friday!! Wohoo!! I broke my record. haha. Ignore that. I'm just hyper.

Okay, firstly, 16th April was my twin's birthday!! Happy Birthday Gil!! Hope you had a wonderful celebration!! I wished you already but I just wanna wish again. haha. =p Love ya gil!!

[The 'shy' QUEEN. =p]


The night of my twin's birthday was GEMA 08!! I went there with my hockey friends and I sat like sooooo freakin' in front. Like right behind those media people. Wow. I had a freakin' awesome view. =) The best part was my brother's band, Rubik's Army, competed. And the result was, drum roll please... *drum rolls* He wasn't the champion!! haha. Okay wtf. He got second place but first place was 'The Ouch' or 'Le Ouch' or something like that. I can't recall the exact name. Whatever it is, they were really really freakin' awesome. Their first guitarist was soooo awesome!! He has Slash-like hair! And he has good skills. *sigh*

[Rubik's Army]


Oh and for the solo category, OMG. The girls were really good. Like I had goosebumps while listening to them. Like, hello? Their voices were just... incredibly hulk!! No no. I mean just incredible! Yeah. Salute!!
Oh and not to forget that The Times, Hujan and Spider came!! They were all awesome although I only knew two of Hujan's songs. The Times' singer was extremely high that night and Spider rocked the night!! =)[Spider!!]

0 comments: