Sunday, April 13, 2008

Kostlich cake!

Sup sup. Yes I've been tres tres busy with midterm tests since my last post. Thank God it's all over now. Wait. There's in-lab assignment for algorithm next week. Damn. And two more assignments. I think. Two more right? *sigh* I know, I shall not complain.
Anyway, right now, I'm just gonna briefly update what's happened lately.

[After our midterm test last week, PE01 & PE02 girls (except yinling and shorna) had a gathering at Old Town!! Wohoo!! Best part was Nisha was there. God! Finally! You guys know how hard it is to meet her right? Thank you abang Old Town for taking our photos.]

[And then came 7th April and we celebrated Ah hai & Yinling's birthday at their place!! Aww... So sweet... *sigh* Happy Birthday Yinling! I'll give your present next semester okay? hehe. The cake was yummy by the way. hehe.]

I can't remember everything that happened recently coz I have a pathetic brain. I'd love to stay till morning and figure out what those happenings are but since I feel like there are rocks on my freakin' eyelids right now, I shall just post this for now.

0 comments: