Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hot Mama Lookin' HOT

Sup sup people. I've been freakin' busy with lab report, lab, and midterm this week. So that explains why I haven't update my blog till now.
Anyway.... a lot of stuff happened lately. And I really mean A LOT. Gosh. Don't know where to start. I know, I shall be systematic so that I wont confuse myself. WTF.

23rd August, Saturday
Event: 4th Malaysia IVSC Contest
For some of you guys who have absolutely no idea wtf IVSC is, you're nuts. Nah, joking. haha. IVSC stands for Inter-Varsity Song Composing. I got a free ticket from the lovely director a.k.a. Wai Yin Ling, so of course I went la! Thanks sampat! haha. I don't wanna bore you guys with the details but seriously, the event was awesome!! The contestants were all good although some of the songs were pretty 'boring' and 'slow', I still enjoyed myself (without having to play PSP). The event was a success and everything was well organized! The best part was I got free food and drinks! haha. Thanks! =p haha no no. The freakin' best part was I took photos with QUINCY TAN (with Ehuey also. haha.)!! hahaha. He's an MMU graduate andddd he is quite leng. hahaha.
Earlier that night when I first entered Grand Hall, Wern Shin asked me a pretty weird question.
"Eh nissa. Never bring PSP ar?" <-- Don't la ask like this. I'm blur la!!! "Huh? Got competition play PSP inside ar?" <-- You see, I'm so dumb. "No ma... You don't understand what... So later can play PSP la.." "-_-" Can enjoy the music ma..." Congrats winners! Oh btw, Yin Ling looked SUPER HOT that night! As HOT as a HOT MAMA! haha. =p

[HAH! Told you Yin ling looked super HOT! haha. Right? Right? =p]

Next case, effin' midterm. Urghhh. Must I talk about this? Okay yes, I guess so. Midterm is the shittiest thing that happened to me this week!! Actually, ALL OF THEM. I don't wanna say much coz I'm just making myself look stupid so I guess those words up there pretty much sums up what I wanna say.

A really good friend of mine, Adam came to my place today!! Wohoo!! It was great to FINALLY see him after delaying our meet for countless times. =p Thanks for coming man. Really appreciate that. I don't care if you're kinda sick of this but I'm still gonna say it. Man, you grew. A LOT. haha. And you're darker than me! HAH! Surprise, surprise. And cool mohawk. What do you guys think if I do mohawk? hahaha. I've always wanted to do it. But that will never happen la... My mom would kill me. Confirm. haha. Oh back to what I was saying, we were supposed to go to PD but unluckily the weather was tres tres unpleasant and so was his stomach and body, so we ended up lepaking at my place. It was great coz I finally know a lot of cool functions that I didn't know about my camera. HAHAHA. Useless me. And sorry to my HOT friends for calling you guys. He desperately wanted to meet a HOT girl. hahaha. Sorry Adam. =p You still rock. I hope this wont be the last meet before you ciao. When Michele mangkok comes down to KL I'll call you and we'll go somewhere interesting alright? Better make yourself available man or I'll cut off your effin' mohawk. Pfft. Like you care. haha.

0 comments: