Thursday, August 07, 2008

Pretty.Odd

Sup sup. Hot stuff hot stuff!! I went to Panic At The Disco's concert with my sis on Tuesday!!! hehe. And I had the time of my life!!! Although I gotta say, the publicity was really really bad. Ah well, whatever. So, when I arrived at Stadium Putra, I was like so freakin' surprised due to a number stuff. Firstly, the crowd was sooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooo freakin' pathetic coz when I reached the stadium, there were probably 200 people only? I mean, that's beyond pathetic. And then during the concert I think the crowd increased a little and I really mean LITTLE. Like probably the number of people that came were less than 500. SAD. Freakin' sad. BUT BUT BUT.... PATD was awesome!!!!! Despite the shitty crowd, they were still freakin' nice to rock to the fullest and they really know how to entertain the crowd. Kudos to One Buck Short for the rocking opening performance. I used to have zero interest in OBS but after that day, my interest has increased to 0.5%. haha.
Earlier, while waiting for PATD to come out, a secondary school girl who came out of nowhere suddenly talked to me and spilled all her precious and super awesome 'greet and meet' session with the band. Oh and she showed me photos too. Major OMG moment for me. I was like, damn girl... you're so lucky. Apparently her mom has some connection to these concert organizers so she always get to go to these 'greet and meet' sessions. She told me she went to MCR and GC's 'greet and meet' session too and so far, PATD is the nicest. haha. Surprisingly, I was extremely calm while listening to her ramblings. haha. And after she told me everything she was like, "I'm so sorry, I just need to tell someone about this". I was like, awww.... she looked so cute when she said that. hahaha. I was like, "It's okay, just let it out. I like to listen". LOL. Okay, maybe coz I was playing 'solitaire' while waiting for them to come out so I was soo not busy. Obviously. haha.
Okay so I shall not bore you guys with the details. All I can say is, although their music isn't as hardcore as MCR or any other rock bands, I still like their songs and I enjoyed the concert coz it was tres tres entertaining they were freakin' nice. =)
And guess who I met after the concert? Faiz besar. haha. So zha dao. Manedatangntahfaiztibe2nampakbatanghidungko. HAHAHA. Takde la. It was just kinda unexpected. Didn't think you would go to PATD's concert. hehe. Best kan diorang? haha.

[Spencer's drum set. Not bad, not bad.]
[Ryan and Brendon.]
[As you can see, we have the keyboardist and Jon.]
[Yes it is a surprise. My dad wouldn't have let me go if she didn't come with me. haha. So merci beaucoup!]

[Spencer Smith, Ryan Ross, Jon Walker, Brendon Urie]

0 comments: