Thursday, July 31, 2008

Let's Put A Smile On That Face

Sup sup. I haven't been busy but this sem the blogging sensation isn't as strong as before and I have no freakin' idea why that is happening. Weird. AND this was supposed to be up like last week.
Anyway, I wanna wish my beloved sister a Happy 21st Birthday!! OMG. 21. haha. Yes yes, I know. I'm gonna be 20 this year. Shoot man. I mean look at the figure. 20. O_o I'm gonna be OLD. *sigh*

[Trying hard to look ganas. haha.]

I seriously don't know what's happening to MMU but a friend of mine told me that apparently, a lot of lecturers will be leaving after this midterm break. And the other day our beloved Mr. Aryuanto announced to the class that he will be leaving after the break and apologized to us if he'd done anything wrong. I had MP2 lab just now and I guess that was our last meet, sir. So sad... Tsk tsk tsk. He's such a nice guy. I mean, lecturer.
Hey Mr president, whatever you do or planning to do, just don't ruin my life here. Thank you.

OH And I finally watched THE DARK KNIGHT!!!! Wohoo!!! I know, I know, I'm slow but at least I've watched it!! AND I'm gonna watch it again! HAH! JOKER is so geniusly demented that I sooooo wanna trade place with him. haha.

[Je t'aime, je t'aime!! ]

0 comments: