Sunday, July 13, 2008

Seriously?

Sup sup. I had SIG2 lab on Friday and I think it was the easiest lab I've done so far, compared to MP1 and SIG1. BUT don't be fooled ya'll. The stuff that we had to do in the lab was easy but the full lab report... oh, so NOT EASY. Die me. Haih. But I was soooo lucky to get Mr. Hairi. He was sooooooo freakin' nice. Just ask ANYTHING, he will answer.

I just remembered something that happened last week.
I'm not sure what class it was but it was in XR and I sat at the very last row and to my left there was an empty seat, and beside it, sat a guy. To my right, there was an empty seat too. Whatever la right, I can sit anywhere I want.
Then came two guys, friends of the guy on my left. So one of them sat beside his friend, that was on my left. However, the other guy was still standing, looking for a seat. Finally, he sat on the stairs, so that he could sit with them. I was like, WHAT? Do I look that scary? You know, you could just ask me to move to the empty seat on my right and voila! Problem solved but NOOOOO you didn't do that. I was like, are you serious? So I moved to the empty seat on my right so that he can have that seat. With his half paiseh and half smiling face, he thanked me. I was nice enough to reply with a smile instead of a smack on the face.
But seriously!! I tak puas hati!!! I just couldn't understand why is it so hard to just ask me nicely.
I don't know if you guys get my point but uh... yeah. It's just that, what he did was ridiculously funny. Haih...

0 comments: