Monday, July 07, 2008

Pathetico

Sup sup. How's everybody doing?
Anyway, two weeks ago I went out with my beloved Mimi baby! hehe. Thanks Mi! =)
Oh and weekend was fun! I went to my twin's sister's wedding in Rawang! It was freakin' awesome!! *sigh*
Dy! You're the only one that I haven't meet you know? So faster come back! haha.

I seriously think that my life is getting boring. Wanna know why? Coz every time I wanna update my blog, it turned out that I have nothing to blog about. Pathetic ol' me. *sigh*

Oh!! My life's suddenly interesting again coz something just popped up in my head! haha! So last week I went to watch 'Wanted' with YL, SM and Sue and... the movie was beyond awesome!! I don't know what you guys think about it, but I think it was really cool. The whole thing was so cool!! Especially Angelina Jolie!! haha. I love it! Although 90% of the time, they just shoot everything they can - people, things. And not to forget, the hero is not that bad looking too. haha! Yeah so go and watch if you haven't!! hehe.

In ECP class today, Mr. Shabiul said something to the class that made me go -_-"
Shabiul: Why 16 (bit) ? Don't ask tomorrow, ask now.
Me: -_-"

0 comments: