Monday, September 22, 2008

100% Love

Sup sup. Last week we had this small mooncakes/cupcakes party at Szemun's place. Szemun... xie xie ni for inviting me.. hehe. The sampat Penang sisters were present too. =p 
As soon as Szemun appeared from the kitchen with cute cupcakes on a plate which she was holding, I ki siao liao. Just wait till you see the photos. Ke ai dao bao till no heart to eat (but ended up eating the most =p). So anyway, for details go check out Ehuey's blog. I'm too lazy to write out the details. All I can say is we all had fun and Hui Yen discovered my 'secrets' that night. Thanks to Jolin Lee and Kelly Chan. We should do this every year! haha. 

[See... cute right? And it doesn't taste as sweet as I thought it would be and that is awesome!]

[And here is our model of the day, looking boisterously happy.]

[I think you guys will agree when I say that they look very Charlie's Angels-ish. Wow. =p]

[Yea, we were fighting over that small piece of mooncake. For the 'real' story, do not hesitate to ask us. haha. wtf.]

[Szemun ate an apple while we were unhealthily eating cupcakes. *lift an eyebrow*]

[Don't know why Ehuey looks so serious. Probably she was unhappy after eating the watermelon mooncake. haha.]

[Mooncakes provided by Szemun. Xie xie ni! =D]

[And that's the watermelon mooncake I was talking about. It's nice. I mean, I don't know, it's not that bad. Right Ehuey? haha.]

[As you can see, Ehuey was actually communicating (no no, trying to) to the cute ol' purple poodle. In case you don't know, yes, Ehuey has this unique (uh.. yea) ability where she can talk to soft toys ever since God-knows-when. Keng right?]

[And Hui Yen went siao over Szemun's adorable mini sweets that she took countless photos of them.]

All photos were form Hui Yen's camera! Thanks! 
Okay now I miss my Alpha year... =( tsk tsk tsk. 

In case you're wondering these cupcakes are called "100% Love". haha. 
Check 'em out here.

0 comments: