Monday, October 13, 2008

Ouch

Sup sup. I've been busy studying (wow! hahaha. I'm just joking. Seriously). Well actually, truth is, I just didn't feel like blogging. haha. And I'd like to thank Szemun and Yinling and Ah Sue for letting me study with you guys coz that really helped me with my revision coz if I study alone at home, chances are, I'll end up sleeping on my bed way earlier before my bedtime or Youtubing or watching the tv. Punish me for that. 
Anyway, hope everyone did well in the past papers and will do well in the coming ones. Good luck! So far, the papers are...... I'm not gonna tell! haha. wtf. Why am I laughing? Not funny, I know. I don't know why. OMG. I just realized that I tend to put "haha" at the end of almost every sentence I write. What's up with that? Geez. 

You know what? I just noticed that I haven't had a Raya post. OMG. Seriously? Shoot me. Okay, I'll post one after exams are over. Well, not immediately after that though. haha. Selamat Hari Raya anyway, and maaf zahir batin. Hope you guys had an amazing Raya! I had a blast and a lot interesting stuff happened so that's why I'm too lazy to blog about it now coz it's gonna take a hell lot of freakin' time. 

So basically, my life is still the same. Boring et pathetic. 
Oh I just remembered. A few days ago, I clicked on this link that my brother put on his ym personal message and this is what I saw. I watched it like over and over again coz I couldn't help myself. haha.


[I wanna try this so badly but I need a mat. haha.]

3 comments:

Joy said...

WAKAKAKKAK!! omgggg!! damn funny la that video! i watched it over and over again too.. n im practically laughing while typing this now. hahahhaha.. aiyyooo.. my eyes are tearing. hahhahhahha adui.. k k.. gonna watch it again..~ btw, i put "haha" at the end of almost every sentence too. i dunno y.. it's like a stupid habit. lol!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha~ wth iz dat guy doing?? i'm lmao

Nissa said...

I think he's just plain bored.