Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Raya 2008

Sup sup. Okay, I know I said I'd blog on Monday but I was kinda busy so yeah... 
I managed to have fun during Raya although I was dead worried about exams.
This year, I went to Rembau a day before Raya, then to Kluang on the first day of Raya and finally back to KL on the second day of Raya. 

This year's celebration in Rembau was very different compared to last year, coz this year, my sis and I really did a hell lota house chores. Wow right? haha. I'm so proud of myself. haha wth. But this is only because my cousins came in the afternoon on the first day of Raya and we came the day before. So yeah... there weren't enough ladies (eww. sound old) to help out around the house so that was why we were needed. And not only that, my sis and I made cakes!! wohoo!!! YES, cakeS. haha. 
Oh yea.. And I have to admit, layan-ing small cousins can be both enjoyable and tiring. Whatever it is, they're still my cousins and shit man I can't complain coz maybe I was like THAT too when I was a child. 
Oh and, this year's theme is turquoise! haha.


[Yes there's a toilet outside. The small white building is the toilet. haha.]


[The path way. I love my kampung!! hahaha. You see, so relaxed.. no cars passing by outside. Just goats. wtf. nvm.]

[Yeah the small cute girl is my cousin! She's soooooo smart and LOUD. omg. The boy in black is my other cousin. And that's me, layan-ing her.]


One thing that I really look forward to when I go to Kluang is.. *drum rolls* THE WATER. Yes, that's right. The water is freakin' awesome. It's like freakin' cold. And it's not the same kinda cold you get here, it's the refreshing kinda cold. Especially when you bathe early in the morning like around 7am. OMG. You should totally try it. hahaha. Okay I'm getting excited over water. WTF. 
So anyway, Kluang was awesome coz I gotta meet my adorable cousins (on my dad's side). They're less naughty than the Rembau ones. haha. And, I played Carrom with them. haha. Giler macam budak2 sial. haha. 
Oh yes, I helped out with the house chores too. =p
The only annoying thing that made me swear in the middle of the night when my siblings were asleep was the effin' mercun. It was soooooooo effin' loud and annoying. I mean, you can play mercun of course (hell, who doesn't like mercun? I played it too when I was little) but dude, don't play it like at midnight!!! Tired people wanna sleep la! As though that wasn't enough, those brainless muthereff aimed it at my granny's house. Like dude, aim it somewhere else. I tell you, if I were to stay there for another night, I'd probably get heart attack (yes, I have a weak heart) plus hearing problem.


[This is sort of like, the path way to my grandma's house.]

[This the kitchen. Hell yeah it's kinda full of everything but I love it. =p]

[Aww.... You see, those are my adorable cousins... And yes, excluding the huge one in brown. haha.]

[Top: Bulat. Bottom: Merah. haha. Funny names. ]

[This is Bulat! You see... so cute.. How could you not-like cats. They're so adorable and manja. haha. Okay, so I'm dedicating this photo to Yinling, Szemun and Ehuey. haha. I'm sure if you stare at this photo overnight you'll overcome Ailurophobia. =p Ok la, maybe Ehuey not so bad la. hehe.]

0 comments: