Friday, November 14, 2008

Hey Mr Postman

Oh yea lectures are okay I guess. But Ling Huo Chong is the best la. haha. Hao siao dao bao eh. Not really actually. He's more  -_-" than funny. haha. Oh yesterday while he was lecturing about interrupts, something hilarious (or more like swt) happened. He was like, 
"Interrupt is like a postman". And he just kinda sorta froze. Sorta. haha.
And I was like waiting for him to explain how interrupt is like a postman? I mean, seriously? I was like okay... please do explain sir for the sentence was a total blur to me. And then he was like,
"I forgot what I want to say (yea. everyone laughed). *he's thinking now* *silence* *blink blink* Yea, like a postman. *thinking* Oh yea! You know what happens when a postman delivers a pos laju to you and you're not home? How?"
No one responded. *silence* *cricket sound* LOL. I love it when that happens coz it's just too hilarious looking at the lecturer's face. It's like he's waiting for one of us to respond but ended up responding to himself. What a pity. I still love you sir. hahaha. Then he said,
"Huh? Dunno ar? Oh.... You you don't use pos laju ar? You use what? DHL?" 
-_-" SWT. BIG MAJOR SWT. hahaha. 
Yea after that he explained the whole "postman" concept. haha. 

So yeah... He's a nice and funny guy and I bet he doesn't even realize when he's making a joke. Like, he'd be like all expressionless and monotonous when he's saying something hilarious and I'd be smiling/grinning like an idiot while he remains calm. You rock la sir. haha. *salute*

Few days ago I was nerding out with my friends at the library and...


[Fern lui and Ehuey 38]
[haha. Candid photo. Everyone wasn't ready except for Syed. Giler hebat. haha.]
[Hui Yen paiseh2. hahaha.]

[Finally, a lovely photo. hehe.]

0 comments: