Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Noob

Sup sup. I finally have the time to update my blog. So many things happened but I don't know if I have the time to write about them all here. 
Around 2 weeks ago (I think), I went to the library to study (pfft) when I found a piece of paper at one of the cubicles where I was gonna sit at. And so, I took my sit and read the note. 
Should I write it out? Nah.. You guys just click it and read la k? =D

[make sure you read the one in red ink. haha. And no. I didn't write that.]


After reading that I couldn't help but smile and laugh silently to myself. OMG. Freakin' hilarious okay.. That kid is indeed a noob. Well, not really. But like, he sounded so desperate. Don't you guys think? Okay, probably he was just trying to make everybody's day by leaving the note there but.. but.. still. Forget it. I was probably overexcited. haha. 

What do you think? haha.
[I've never seen a ceiling fan this tiny before! haha.]

0 comments: