Monday, December 29, 2008

No Man

Sup sup. I know it's very late but I'm still gonna say it. Merry Christmas guys!
This year I didn't get the chance to check out Christmas trees in shopping malls. =( I only got to see the one in Sunway Pyramid. It was sooo cool!! I love the decorations. But I saw photos of the one in Pavilion. OMG. Damn chun... Go google it la if you wanna see it.

Oh and I watched "Yes Man" already!! hahaha. I think it was last week. Don't remember. I LOVE Jim Carrey. I have been his fan since "Ace Ventura". haha. It was damn funny!! To me la... But if you're not a fan of Jim Carrey you might say it is just okay. Not like totally funny. Maybe. haha.


Oh and final exams in a week. Just great. And the awesome thing is that I have to sit for two papers on the same day. I can't wait for that blissful day to come. -_-

And not to forget, to all my Muslim friends, Happy Maal Hijrah! =)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA!! it is super funny!!! i juz like Jim Carrey!!! YES, YES and YES!!

Nissa said...

hahaha.... good2!! You watched it already! hahaha.

WaNaHakALuGi..~ said...

haha..aku lom tgk lagi weh!!nak tgkkkkkkkkkk!!!!tapi cam tak sempat plak..grrrr...dah laa nak exam ni..huhuhu..all the best lah yek!!agak2 dah tensi sgt nanti ko tuka jadik the mask, since ko minat gile jim carey kan..hihi..muah muah!