Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Done With Exams

Sup sup. I got a lot of stuff to say. Not really.
Happy Belated New Year! Is there such a thing?
Yep I'm done with exams. Totally. I had to sit for two freakin' papers on Tuesday. Well okay, maybe it's no big deal for Einstein-like species but since I'm not, I'm kinda pissed. Kinda. But now not anymore. I'm totally cool with what's gonna happen. Okay let's not talk about exams. But anyway, good luck to my dear friends who still have papers to sit for.

I'm really free now. Kinda just doing stuff that I missed doing. One of them is Youtubing! haha. So I was just watching videos and I stumbled upon this. Craaazy!



[Crazy or not? I could never do that. Yinling! You can or not? haha.]


I wanna go shooooppiiiing!! haha. I wanna find shoes. And top. And new jeans. And more stuff. haha. Don't know when and where I should do that.

3 comments:

Joy said...

punya cool the video! ok set. a new mission to do during sem break haha

Unknown said...

i wish i can do like them~ HAHA

Anonymous said...

nissa: Joy: hahaha. You're that jobless huh? =p good luck with that. nanti bila dah hebat tunjuk kitorang. haha.

nissa: meia: hahaha... I can do but slow motion version but just using two fingers. can't change2 like that one. haha. that one too keng.