Monday, January 26, 2009

Alalalalalong

Sup sup. Happy Chinese New Year!! Gong Xi Fa Cai! Gong Hey Fat Choy! and all that! haha. It's the year of the ox! Hope you guys have a wonderful celebration and get lotsa money. 

I really don't know what to say right now but I'm enjoying this movie on NTV7. Yes at this very moment. I'm actually writing this while watching the tv. It's a local chinese movie and OMG it's freakin' hilarious! Yea it's in chinese but there's subtitle so.. yea I can still understand. The movie is about Ah Longs in Malaysia. It's similar to "My Wife Is A Gangster", if you've watched that. Anyway, the heroine a.k.a. the leader of "He Shuo" gang, reminds me of Shu Qi (if you don't know her, you should go and google that name right-freakin'-now. GO!), is freakin' fit and her husband (in that movie) is like totally the opposite of what she is. He's a freakin' aqua and he did an amazing job being one. haha. The ending is quite sad though. I'm too lazy to elaborate but basically the moral of the movie is DON'T GET INVOLVED WITH ALONGS. Oh and I forgot to mention, there's a funny song at the end of the movie too and it sounds something like this, "Alalalong. alalalong. alalalalalalonglong..."
What the hell la.. I'm gonna find out the title of the movie. I don't care. 

Holiday is ending. Which means my life is almost over... NO..... (with fading effect)

2 comments:

a z r e e n a said...

hey i know that song!

my dad used to sing that one to me when i was a kid. siap dgn kaset n all sume.

along pvt ltd is darn funny okie. u shud watch the new one as well. the wedding plan or sumtin.

Anonymous said...

haha.

Thanks az for the title! I cari online kat ntv7 takde. mangkok betul. haha. I'll definitely watch it if I bump into it. =)

oh I'm sorry about your cbox. It seems that you got harassed again. Giler bermasalah that lady. haihh.. takpe la... buat bodoh je..