Sunday, April 05, 2009

Hot and Tiring

Sup sup. So last weekend I had this karate tournament and yesterday I had hockey tournament. *sigh* Oh wait, next weekend I MIGHT have another karate tournament but don't think I wanna go la... I have midterms plus assignments due next week and I haven't start on anything. Siao la. So for the karate tournament, I got one bronze only. =( But it was fun!! I really had a lot of fun! Yea, a bit busy and all, but it was a great event. =)
Got to take photo with Shihan. =) But the photo is not with me la... But nvm I'll get it soon.

And so on Friday we had to put the tatamis back to STAD and return back whatever stuff we borrowed from FMD - chairs, tables, etc. back to the store. OMG It was freakin' tiring. Especially when it came to the part where we had to carry all the tatamis to the first floor of STAD building. Bapak penat okay. Well, I had to do less work compared to the guys but still... I was sweating like a pig. There were only me, Teong Jiet, Kevin, Yong Ning and Bernard during that time. Not so bad I guess. After we've finished everything, Bernard bought us soya bean drink and we lepak-ed at Sirah. OMG. At that moment, the feeling of the liquid flowing down my throat was just the best feeling in the world. HAHA. Really. Thanks director! hehe. Due to the super hot weather that day, I had to buy myself another drink - Teh O Ais! Bahagia doh... After awhile only Gjen Gkai came to join us. haha. We watched the telly (PM baru! haha) while chatting and at 5.30 pm we went our separate ways. 
Oh before I forget. One of the pakcik was very funny. haha. The conversation went something like this. Not exactly like this but almost la. 
The were talking to each other but I don't know what la coz I was at my table. 
My friend: Hari ni sangat panas la.
Pakcik sirah yg lawak: Ye la. PM baru, cuace pun baru la!
LOL. Lawak2. 
OMG. I could've gone back after that but I was sooooooo exhausted that I had to find a tutorial room to rest my body for awhile. haha. 

Thanks everyone for helping out in this tournament!!! You guys are awesome!! =)

0 comments: