Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Isn't It Interesting?

Sup sup. I've been gone for quite some time coz everytime I log on to blogger I didn't know what to write. Yes, EVERYTIME. That's soooo untrue actually because I think I have tooooo many things to write about that I didn't know where to start. Even now, I'm like, I don't know what to write. Okay, actually I do. haha. Okay, I know final exams are tres tres near but I just have to tell you guys this and it's tres tres tempting!!!! You know what it is? ZARA warehous sale dude! ZARA!! Maybe some of you are like, wth? it's just Zara. But no... I'm a fan of Zara so... bare with it la! haha.  *sigh* I wanna goooo!!! Tell me if anyone is going k? Then we can go together-gether! haha. And there's NIKE sale near my house! HAHA. Bapak bankrap aku weekend ni. But then again, I don't know if I'll be able to go shopping. Might be busy with other stuff. *sigh* I don't care I will go!!! Muahahahaha.....

Oh oh. Anndddd last week we had Technical Communication presentation. HAHA. It was... fun! haha. I was nervous at first but then I THINK I did okay, somehow. Right guys? Well, whatever it is, I'm very happy and satisfied with the marks that the lecturer gave me. And I'd like to thank the leader for being soooooooooo nice and every single group member for being sooooooo nice too. Sorry if my work was not what you expected but I did the best I could. So, thank you guys for everything la! =)


[with the muttons. except hui yen. haha.]


[with muttons, yean fern and hanif]


Oh and I'm so in love with 'Hatin On The Club' & 'Kiss Me Thru The Phone' right now! And Pitbull too. haha!

0 comments: