Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Amara di Cyberia

Sup sup. You don't know how hard it is to log in to blogger and click 'New Post' man. I tell you, this is a freakin' miracle. Okay so, I'm on holiday now! haha. Happy holiday my fellow mmu mates! padahalakudahstartholidayberzamandahtakpelashhhh. Yes, as usual, holiday means lazying around and do nothing and just be lazy and slacking off and slacking off and slacking off. BUT, I'm not gonna let that happen to me. No way (ye la tu). I shall do something productive! haha. Like, start reading some knowledgeable stuff for my subjects next term. memangtakarkanhampeh. Okay, I shall stop rambling and talk about MAMARA! haha.

Yep. Amara came to Cyberjaya like two weeks ago. I think. It was awesome!! Rindu gilerrrr!! She stayed at Joyce's place. Around 8pm, Joyce, Amara and I made our way to the campus. We just walked around the campus, basically. We went to FOM, FIT, FOE and FOS. Eh mane datang FOS. bangangtolnakbuatlawaktakjadik. Anyway, so in the end we lepak-ed at FOE and we yapped the night away. Kidding. We were actually waiting for 10pm, so that we can go makan with Pak aji, Danny and Dean. While waiting, Ehuey joined the yapping/ crapping session. It was fun, really. I think coz it's been awhile since I last had a crapping session with the sampat peeps. haha. So then at 10pm we went back to Cyberia to meet up with the guys and crammed ourselves in Dean's Wira and headed off to Dengkil. The food was yummy and the best part was the lawaking session. haha. Lawak sungguh tak ingat dunia. 


[The twins! haha.]

[The main character and moi! haha. Datang lagi tau! =p]

Amaraaaaaaa rindu giler nak mampus!!!!!!

Ehuey, have a lovely trip! =)

0 comments: