Saturday, September 09, 2006

What a gloomy week...

sup sup. i missed out a few things. okay, sad to say that our Human Development lecturer left us... *sigh* It's kinda sad coz the way she teaches in class made me stay awake throughout the class. So... now we have a new HD lecturer, Madam Masyitah. She's okay i guess. She's nice, Madam Hazalizah's nice. So the conclusion is... all HD lecturers are nice. Haha. Really. I mean they're like... the same. Oh yea. Almost forgot. Our timetable changed too. Oh no... Now i have no chance at all to go for basketball training on tuesday night. Damn! So annoying!!! Change it!! There's no hope that she'll change the day. Bye bye basketball... *sob sob*


Another awfully bereaved news. *Sigh* One of my favourite lecturer, a.k.a. my english lecturer a.k.a. Mr Amlan is leaving us... Why? Kenapa? Porque? Wei shenme? I'm exegerating but... seriously... he rocks okay. Can you imagine? Everytime, YL, G and me never concentrate in class. I mean like, when he's discussing a question or sumthin, we will have our own discussion. haha. And I swear, if he calls Yin Ling first, then it'll be me next, and then Grace. It's always the three of us. haha. And it's always either we don't know the answer or we don't know what he's talking about. I can't forget this one time. He gave this new purple book that consists of the past years questions the day before. So the next day, i think we were a lil late or sumthin. And yet we were still chatting while he was discussing a question in the Traces Alpha I book. Abruptly, he called my name and i totally didn't know which question or book he was talking about. I thought it was the purple book. So i checked it out and it has nothing to do with the question that he asked. haha. We were like so lost. haha. Actually I was lost. haha. He was like, "the red book," I was like shite. haha. And omg. He's so freakin humble. He never shouts in class. NEVER. He's like a father to us. I mean like I just like the way he conducts the class. So professional. And omg. He's not just an english teacher. He's way way more than that. He's not a dumb english teacher. He knows more than what we know. He knows how to use those illustration software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustration, etc. And he knows biology and he knows current issues and he knows a lot of stuff so don't look down on him man. So anyway, my group had our speaking test yesterday. omg. Shite. I'm dead. I was so... *speechles* I couldn't think!! Omg. Damn dumb. I bet my mark is the lowest. Damn man. Okay. The topic was 'who is responsible in preventing the extinction of animals?' There was a) environmentalist, b) consumer (I got that), c) media, d) government. Okay, so it was crappy but in the end we chose consumer as the answer. Yeah! haha. It was okay but still, i wish i could do better. Ah well, what's past, let it be. Not like we can change right? So... Don't leave!!

Sad to say too that Steve Irwin's dead. When i found out from my friend, it was just shocking and... sad. *sigh* Well, hope he'll R.I.P.. No more 'danger 3x'. I wonder who will replace him? Hmm... I think due to his death, msn created this turtle emoticon and now most of my contacts on msn put that emoticon at their nicknames. Funny right? I know... haha.

You know what? This time it's full of unpleasent news. And i was supposed to post this out last week but the connection sux so the page couldn't be loaded and now i had to write all over again which totally sux. I know. So yeah... That's all for now... Ciao.

0 comments: