Tuesday, September 26, 2006

what the hellllll?

sup sup. Firstly, happy fasting to those who fasts!! This is so cool... I do not know why this year I'm so determined to fast. I'm nuts!! Wateva.

Anyway, suckiness is what I feel right now coz I can't seem to solve LOTS of physics questions and that sucks. I'm so gonna be dead by next week... coz i have exams coming up, which totally sucks. First paper-HUMAN DEVELOPMENT. Wtf? I mean like i really suck at memorizing. I hate bio!! Wei shenme!?? I'm exegerating. I know. Dy... help!! Can you like ask Mimi to tell Harry to teach you some magic so that you'd be able to teach me anytime anywhere? Sometimes magic does help. Unfortunately, it doesn't even exist. *sigh*. Well, wateva it is I really wanna do my very extremely best, and hopefully it'll turn out good. Throughout my life, I dunno why, the harder I work, the less the outcome is. Why? I guess it's juz me. I always get mixed up with things. So... that sucks. Shite. I really gotta study!! I don't wanna repeat another semester or year or anything worst!!

Okay. I gotta sleep. haha. I'm seriously insane right now.

1 comments:

Suzann said...

DY!!!!!
about ur physics, just try ur best! if cant, then ask help from any of ur frens la.. u just try your best k, no matter wat u get, at least u tried rite babe??!!! ;)
Oh about the guys, hmmmm dun worry la.. good looking guys always attached wan ma. ya, it means u have good taste!! Hehee... nvm, the right time will come when u least expected.. so dun mimpi banyak banyak then suddenly POOF some hot guy drops in!!!
Hahah...
u take care k!
n good luck exams n have confidence in urself k!!!
Muaxxxxx