Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Blogorrhea

Sup. I've been staying at home doing nothing all week. Just being jobless and now I've been affected by this decease called blogorrhea: To write a [blog] entry just for the sake of posting an entry, not because you have done anything interesting today. There. Told ya.


I'm planning to meet my beloved friends this week and next week. I've been postponing to meet them since last week. WTH?





This is to prove the boredom I have been facing each day -_-


I found this.



London Bridge was downed by fire. When someone makes your "London Bridge fall down", they are making you very hot. (sexual)

In the song by Fergie of the same name the music starts with fire sirens.
"How come everytime you come around my London Bridge wanna go down?" equates "How come everytime I see you I wanna get off?"




Erm... Right.

3 comments:

yinLing said...

omg, same wif me. though i jus came bac frm kl, n yea it s fun, but hor, i ve got nothin to do at home so boring.. -_-

Anonymous said...

Bored eh dy? hahaa... ;p
i have many more months to go!

Anonymous said...

Why did they change the song for London Bridge stupid song actually ... can't it be like the nursery rhyme ... London Bridge is falling down falling down Falling down LOL =X

Miss u girl friend =)