Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Home Not-So-Sweet Home...

Sup. I'm home finally! *sigh* It feels nice to be back at home... And also nice to laze around...
So, I finished my exams last friday, then got back at home on saturday. Shit I missed the reunion. Yea. Supposed to go to the class reunion thing on friday night but suddenly my dad said he couldn't come on friday so, yeah. Damn man. Ah well, hopefully there's another reunion.
So anyway, the english paper was... a killer!! Actually all of the papers were but surprisingly physics wasn't the hardest. Wow? Shit. I thought I've studied everything and thought I was ready but I wa sooo wrong. Don't tell me I'm gonna fail again... This sucks. Really. I'm gonna live my life in foundation year taking supplementary papers throughout the year. GREAT. *speechless* FINE. It's the past I should forget about it. ....

Yesterday went out with an old friend of mine, Hamham a.k.a. Panda at One Utama. It was so nice to actually meet up after not seeing each other for one year plus. He was... taller and I was... no different. haha. So, physically, he's changed but mentally, no. So we just walked around and just talked a lot. Like really A LOT. Then we ate at 'King of Pie' or something like that. Forgot the name. Quite nice. Basically, we just updated each other with our lives. That's it. But I had fun though we didn't do anything much. Then he sent me to The Curve coz I had to meet my sister there.

Hmm... I'm still planning whom to meet these holidays. I'm gonna make full use of it. Dy, please try and come to KL on friday... I wanna meet you again!! I don't care!! And Darling, if you're coming KL anytime tell me k? Maybe we can lepak2 and go shopping or something?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dy
im so super sorry that i cant go kl.. ;(
parents are kinda busy lately..
n my bro, u know la..
so basically, im here.. n still here.
ahahah
Miss u!