Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Sup. This is a lil late but Happy New Year people!! Actually this year's new year I didn't celebrate much... Just reply every message that my friends sent me. So evil but hell, what can I do? Too busy studying for calculus. *sigh* Sad, I know. But what can I do? I can't fail AGAIN. I already failed physics last sem and I don't wanna fail any subject ever again. I hope. Can you believe that I actually stayed at the library from 11am-11.45pm? Ok fine. I did went back at 7pm then went to the library again at 9pm. Still, I've never done this before so... I broke my record! haha.
Few days ago, I was browsing through friendster, looking at people's profile and I found VICKY!! Hey vicks, you reading this? haha. I was so excited!! I mean like, it's been donkey years since I last saw her. She was my early breakfast buddy when I was in form 1 till form 2. *sigh* I miss those times... I like KTJ back then compared to now. I mean like the rules were way way better and the proctor was Mr Grimshaw and he wasn't as strict as Mr Suresh. And the seniors were way way nicer too and not to forget the ex-principal, Mr Briggs. I prefer him than Mr Jones. Like totally man. Ugh. I'm really glad i'm outa that jail now. If I were still there, I think I'll be running 10 drills every week. haha.
Due to the exam pressure, my sister and I, we've been calling each other quite often. That made me miss home even more and I can't wait to go back!! Yea darling. Same here. I've been thinking a lot about after exams plannings. haha. Who I wanna meet, what I wanna do, what I wanna buy, what I wanna eat, how I wanna fill my time, and yada yada, the list goes on. But first, I gotta do well in my exams. *sigh* Scary la.... I'm going to the library now to study physics. Wish me luck!! haha.

2 comments:

yinLing said...

omG,u spent nearly 10 hours in d goddamn library? OMG.. tat s crazy man.. no,i min, i ll get crazy if i stay der for 10 hours! but don worry lah.. u ve done very good in ur cal mid term, i believe tat u can do very good dis time too.. don too stressed out k? do ur best and leave the rest to god.. lolz.. [like putting al d responsibility to god..]

lov ya n good luck for ur exam.!

Anonymous said...

breakfast buddy!!! hehehhehe yeah!!! i should mention u on my blog too aye? =p hehehehhehe =) we shall have early breakfast soon someday!!! wahhahaa =p