Thursday, December 28, 2006

What a wonderful day...

Sup. Believe it or not, my bestest buddy a.k.a. Suzann came to Melaka to see me!!! OMG! Thanks dy!! On tuesday, we were supposed to have calculus tutorial at 1pm but then they all refused so the next day we had two quizzes. Siao. I couldn't do ANYTHING. Lucky my darling helped me. Thanks darling. Anyway, I don't wanna talk about calculus, but I wanna talk about my buddy!! haha. kk. So I was free at 12pm! Yeay! I was walking towards the FBL building and there she was, standing with her red handbag on her shoulder and her new long wavy hair. She looks so cute!! As usual. haha. I showed her around MMU. Not really around, juz half. Coz I couldn't wait to go lepak with her!! haha. Oh yea then she met my darling!! And my darling recognized her!! I was really happy at that time coz they met! Probably because those two people are important to me. I don't know what the connection is but I just think that's the reason why. Unfortunately there was no CUTE GUYS to see coz it's exam week now so no one goes to campus anymore. haha. Unlucky you. haha. Next time k? Maybe my boyfriend? haha. At the MMU entrance we bumped into her tennis friend and I tell you, he was... weird? You know, he talked like as though my buddy wants to see him so much. *shiver* Wateva...She brought my birthday present!! Thanks dy!! I love it!! We went to Mahkota Parade and you know what? I just realised I don't know the way so I called the navigator, Mr Imran. haha. Oh and on the way to MP we just chat about a lot of things!! We went to Baskin Robbins and ordered this double scoop sundae!! Yummy!! You know, the only time I actually eat Baskin Robbins is when I'm with MiNiSuLa.


After that we went to Dataran Pahlawan and guess where we went first? Mimi's MANGO!! haha. And we bought this blue coloured cheetah pattern top!! So cool!! haha. And there were these two girls who just came in suddenly looked at us with that bitchy look. You know what I mean. Like wtf is your problem? What, you think we can't buy MNG? You think you dress like that you're cooler than everybody else? Wateverrr... Yea. I'm exagerating. hehe. Then we went to this place behind the Dataran Pahlawan place and there were lots of historical buildings and all that and the best part was we took lots of pics!! hahaha. So nice!! We just went totally crazy like we didn't care what others think. Who cares. haha. Realising that we only had an hour more to spend time with each other, we went back to MP and walked around a bought another top!! haha. We were queuing and chatting when suddenly this guy with black sunnies talked to us. We were like, uh... do we know you? He said someting about we're buying the same top or something like that. Can't bother to remember what he said exactly. Anyway, we just smiled and laughed. FREAKY. Don't you think? Like suddenly some random guy talks to you? And he looked like he was at the beach or something. Okay... -_-Almost forgot!! My buddy bought a perfume!! Was it Escada dy? I forgot la. But I know the smell was soooo freakin nice!! I love it! hehe. What was the other one? I forgot. hehe. Time sure fly real fast I guess... At 4pm she sent me back to EP and we had our last chat and *tsk tsk* it was sad... =( Thanks so much for comin all the way to Malacca just to see me!! So flattered!! And you're NOT FAT. Thank you. Are you coming to the reunion thing on the 6th? If you are then we can meet again!! Can't wait!! Remember? We can't get too excited!! hehe. kk. You take care dy!! You know I miss you all the time!! Muaxx!!

3 comments:

yinLing said...

lolz.. nice to meet ur fren too..
hahha..actually i din noe u wen bac home on tat party nite till i was lookin around for u n grace told me u wen bac home.. it s nice to be at home rite? cos im at my jb home too..lolz..
hey, we nv reali hang out together rite? i min like shoppin, n go to the mall to lepak..[yea i noe melaka has no wer to go one..lolz]
think we shud arrange some time den can come out together.. RITE? lolz

take care..

PS: u won FAIL ur physics,trust me..

Nissa said...

hey i thought you couldn't come to the party? anyway yea we should hang out together someday. hey tell me if you're coming kl k? then we can lepak together, go shopping maybe and some other stuff la! so excited ady!! haha.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA
NICE POST BABE