Sunday, December 10, 2006

R.I.P.

Sup. I just had Calculus mid-term test yesterday and omg. So hard!! If darling says it's hard then what about me? Obviuosly it's hard. I'm dead. Madam... please... help me... Don't worry darling I'm sure you tried your best. So no worries and I think your result will turn out good like it always do before this. =)

Calculus is over but I have to start doing the english summary - Nanotechnology. haha. Lame article I know. Thanks Dy for wasting your time searching for the article for me!! Muaxx!! So damn loooong. I was suppose to start yesterday but watching movies is more fun than doing a summary so... why do summary when you can do sumthing fun? haha.

The day before, Madam Ng distributed the DEAN'S LIST. Too bad I'm NOT in it. *sigh* Wish I was. Darling was the only girl that got it!! So proud. I mean I'm her friend. hehe. Vincent, Simon, Ah Hai, Ken, Gary, Jeffrey, Tiing Hua, Midget (haha) and more guys whose names I don't know coz they're in PE02. Congrats darling!! Don't worry. You'll do well this sem and you'll get another Dean's List next sem k?

Yesterday I didn't do anything much. Slept the whole day starting from after the test, 10.45am till 1pm then continue till 4pm. Sleeping marathon!! Geng right? haha. I felt so... energetic yesterday!! haha. At night after makan, watched 'John Tucker Must Die'. It was quite similar to 'Mean Girls' coz... I'm not telling. Kinda hard to describe it. Dy!! Have you watched? Must see k? hehe. And 'Jackass' was juz a... disguisting, idiotic, retarded, stupid 'movie'. They actually do those kinda stuff for fun. Before this I have heard the Naz people talk about this but I never thought I would see it one day. haha. Gross. But I kinda enjoyed it. This, don't watch Dy. It wasn't actually a movie. It was more to a 'reality video' kinda thing. After that slept at 3 almost 4am.

The night before we (my roomie and I) ate dinner at Kuning with Abg Tom, Shafiq and his girlfriend, Afzan. Somehow it was fun. Shafiq was blur too!! Yeay! I'm not the only blur person in this world. haha. I went back first coz had to study for Calculus. Sien... Been looking at numbers the whole day. So that was that.

Oh yea. Remember those two chinese guys I told you about. They are actually called 'The Back Dorm Boys' and they actually have a freakin blog. Wow? haha. You can check it out at this link
http://twochineseboys.blogspot.com/. What? Don't blame me. I was really really bored yesterday.
Watched Gao Lao's video that Darling put up on her blog. haha. Damn funny. He finally got Vivian! Yeay!

Dreamt of my parents... Miss them without any reason. haha.
*sigh* Two more weeks to 2nd Physics test. After that, two more weeks to finals.
-_- Yes. I LOVE tests and exams. My favourite!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

DYYY
good luck for all ur exams k!!
u can do it! jia you!!!
im ok here, not tat stressed nemore.
DAMN ur INDON DAMN POWER>>
i wanna learn!!!
HAHA
missing u lots la dy!
take care k!