Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Xmas!!

Sup. Firstly, I wanna wish everybody a belated Merry Christmas!! I disappeared again. Anyway, my calculus mid-term result wasn't bad. In fact, I'm happy with the result coz I didn't expect I'd do that good. But for the 2nd physics mid-term test I did REALLY bad. OMG. It was soooo hard!! I don't know. Fine. I wasn't well prepared. The result isn't out yet. He said by the end of this week we can check it out. I swear, I'll fail this time. Seriously. And I actually told a lot of people that if I pass, I'll 'belanja' them for a month! This proves how sure I am that I'll definitely fail. haha. And that would mean extra hardwork for the finals!! Take that Nissa!! Shite. Talking to myself again. haha.

I was supposed to stay in Melaka for the BBQ class party after the physics mid-term test but my dad called and suggested that I go back that weekend. Yeay!! haha. I've been missing home since forever? Don't know why. Grace told me the party was a lot of fun!! Glad to know!! And she told me that Nik played quite a number of songs on Ben's guitar. Coolness... Wish I was there to witness her talent. haha. Sorry I didn't come but it's not like you guys wont have fun without me right? So no biggy. Family comes first!! haha.

I FINALLY went back home on Saturday! It felt so nice to be back at home again... after being away for few months. It was sooo nice... coz got to meet my sisters and parents and my aunt!! Everything's pretty the same. Oh and we went to KLCC a.k.a. my 2nd home!! haha. I miss it sooo much!! There was this big christmas tree in the middle of nowhere as usual. Nothing much. Oh yea!! My aunt and uncle plus my cousins, Wani & Razi came!! It was so nice to see them!! The best part was I watched 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'!! It's been ages since I last watched that movie. It makes me feel the christmas eve tho I don't celebrate it, you know what I mean. Wateva. haha.

I'll be back at home again in few more dayssss...... Hurry la finish exam..... So slow....

0 comments: