Friday, December 01, 2006

What would you do?

Sup. Last time, when I was a kid, I never thought incident like a person gets bashed coz he/she can't pay the amount of money that they borrowed is true. Or other event like a student has to work while studying in order to pay rent, study fee, food, etc. coz his/her parents can't afford to support he/she financially or the parents juz don't care at all or he/she doesn't have parents exists. I didn't know that these kinda stuff really happens till I was in high school. Even then, I've never come across people who actually face these kinda stuff, especially people that I know. Recently, a lot of HAPPENING things have been going on. Yes. And moreover, to people that I know, my friends. It's like, before this I've been living in a totally different world coz I was so free from troubles and major conflicts. As though I was living in a utopia when I'm actually not. How would you feel like when your friend needs money but you juz can't give coz your parents are able to check your bank account? What would you do if your friend told you he needed money DESPERATELY coz he has a case and if he doesn't have the requested amount of money, he'll be sent to jail? Would you give him? I'm not talking about RM100, but much more than that. What if you did give him the money but he never make the effort to pay you back like he promised he would? Would you bug him? Coz if you don't you will trouble yourself right? I mean you need money too. But if you bug him, you're actually troubling him coz he needs to find money to pay you back. So what would you do?

You go into a shop to buy sumthin. The cashier tells you the price. You pay. Say, the price is RM7. You give RM10. You get back RM7. You get your stuff and walk out of the shop.
Realize anything? Yea. I know. Suppose, You get a change of RM3 instead of RM7. What happened? I don't know. Would you go back and give the cashier the money or would you shut up about it? I would definitely return the money back but I guess there is people who doesn't care about being honest and all that. I mean, in certain stuff, you HAVE to be honest. You are juz pathetic.

Okay now this is the fun part. This morning after Physics class a friend of mine said he was fined RM20 for parking at the staff area. haha. That's not all. The best part was he had to write a letter to the director so that he will reduce the amount that he has to pay. haha. Oh and the letter is in bm. Omg!! I was laughing all the way while I was reading the letter coz it juz reminds me SPM. Don't blame me man. I juz couldn't stop laughing coz it was juz silly. haha. Oh and I juz remember. His reasons were, 1. It was his first time. 2. He didn't know he can't park there coz the sign board was block by a 'TIANG'. 3. forgot. hahahahaha. Shite la. Damn funny la you Ah Hai. haha. Oh yea. He also wrote, 'saya berjanji tak akan mengulangi kesilapan ini.' hahahahaha. Shite. And Darling & Gracey were like laughing at him as well. *sigh*

Gil a.k.a. My Twin & Imran a.k.a. My Bro in Melaka are coming today!! Yeay!! Omg I'm so excited!! It's been ages since I last saw them. Found out one sad news though. Yesterday Imran called and when I asked about Afai he told he's going off to Africa. I was like, for real? He told me yea. Okay... Eerm... How come I don't know anything. I mean is he gonna study there? If so, when? Now? Or soon or when? For how long? So many questions. Ah well, wateva. All the best Afai.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahha~ hahahhahahh~
i like the "ah hai"'s part..make me keep laffing in front of computer.. and den vivian was bside me.. saying "wat the hell is wrong with u? why laff at the computer?"
hahah.. u noe,i jus cant control.. damn funny..hahhaha

n finally i understand the RM7 thingy.. i min who u refer to bout dis matter.. u noe.. people.. are so unpredictable..