Thursday, November 30, 2006

Omg

Sup. A lot of things have been going on recently. Like I went to eat Ikan Bakar AGAIN but not at the same place. Instead, it's opposite the previous place. Oh and this time, Master Chua and his family plus the demo crew came. Omg. So damn noisy. haha. And fun!! I still prefer the previous place's Ikan Bakar though. So that's that.

Omg. Scary. At 7.53am, dated 28th Nov 06, my darling messaged me saying she was sick. At first I wasn't that worried coz I didn't think it was serious till she told me her intestine was jammed and she was admitted to the hospital. That's so damn scary. I mean obviously hospital sounds more chronic than clinic right? And the worst part was she had to sit for physics test. Hopefully she'll do well. Honestly, I'm not THAT worried that she'll not do well during the test coz I know she's a genius and she can do the test when she's sick or not sick. Really. So cool. I wish I have your brain. And you too Suzann but since so many people wanted your brain already, it's ok. I'll go find some other available brain. haha.
Juz to let you know, it was so great to see you at the library juz now!! Wo xiang nian ni wo de darling!! haha.

Today just had physics test. It was crazy I tell you. First question already ask about defnition. Like, okay. Fine. I juz wrote what I remember. The worst part was MOST of the chapter 1 questions are like yes or no questions. Like, okay. Haven't we been doing calculations and not definitions? Weird. Chapter 2. Mr Ramli told us that the speaker kinda question wont come out and guess what? Yes it came out. I was like, GREAT. Wateva. It's over. So I shall start sumthin on calculus very soon since the mid-term testi is next saturday. SOOOOOON. haha.

I found some videos by the Back Dorm Boys, a.k.a. the Asian BSB and I tell you, they're hilarious. Really. No harm checkin it out right? haha.

As Long As You Love Me
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1595589049983132207&q=bsb
I Want It That Way
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6739710473912337648&q=bsb
Bu De Bu Ai
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5892416792984054419&q=bsb
New Pepsi Song (in German language)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5360344605358119515&q=bsb
Public Affair by Jessica Simpson
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6769829295412708814&q=bsb
& a lot more.

Have I told you I've been sick. Started on sunday night. Don't know what made me fall sick but I started sneezing like non-stop. That morning I couldn't really sleep coz I was awaken by the phlegm in my throat which was really disturbing. I had to put a dustbin beside my bed so that I don't have to always go to the toilet to throw out the phelgm. That morning, during lectures I felt so tired and sleepy and couldn't really concentrate in class coz my nose was stuck so I had to breath through my mouth which totally sucked. And my eyes, couldn't really open them coz of the flue and cough. And this time the cough was nothing like I've experienced before. You know, the chesty kinda cough? Chesty cough? Yeah. Scary. I really thought I would die. haha. Crazy me. I was too lazy to see the doctor so I just bough 4 packets of strepsils though they're expensive, and eat them MOST OF THE TIME especially during lectures. And I think it's working. SLOWLY. At least right? A SLOW progress is better than nothing. I'm recovering very SLOWLY. haha.

Oh and guess what? I'm now Jie Jie's PA. WTF? Yep. For English only. Thank God. Juz because I helped Mdm photocopy some papers coz Jie Jie was too busy sleeping. *Sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nissa!!
Aku x paham arrr
whos ur darlin?? ur roomie isit?
im confused!!
WAIT U FOUND SOMEONE TO GANTIKAN ME ALREADY???!!
i tot I WAS ur darlin?
Sniff Sniff

Nissa said...

dy!! don't be sad! got difference. you are MY BUDDY. she's my close friend in MMU. I told you before right? I call her my darling. haha. don't la jealous2.... hehe. i know you miss me. i miss you too!! Muaxx!!