Thursday, November 09, 2006

A speech for someone extremely special!!

*Cough*

I wanna thank MY BUDDY for always being there for me through thick and thin since KTJail times till now. I just don't know how to thank you anymore. When I'm happy or sad you're willing to actually waste your precious time to listen to me crap about some small shitty thing when you yourself have your own problem or something like that. Yes. Sacrifice. I know you've sacrificed a lot for me. Like you had to reply my sms = waste money. Thank you. I know that when I'm upset, you had to crack your freakin' head till your hair drop (kidding. haha.) to think of something to comfort me and stuff. Really thanks. I don't know why that when I'm down that I just feel like crying and jump from the 2nd floor (kidding la.), I'll receive a random message from you. Remember? SPM and Physics (recently). And that's when you tell me to let it all out and you actually wait till I stop crying. Thanks dy. Really. Because I hardly cry probably coz I keep it inside till I can't take it anymore then I'll breakdown and cry. Thank you dy. So much. Thank you.
I wanna see you!! Pray that I'll pass my physics exam then I'll ask my dad about going to KTJ then I'll confirm with you soon. =) Can't wait!! I can't get to excited or something unpleasent is gonna happen (according to my experience). Last but not least, I LOVE YOU & I MISS YOU!! MUAXX!!! Take care.


*Remember the guy that has this really cool hair? I finally has his number coz he failed too so he had to take supplementary paper as well. hahaha. After one semester I finally have his number. haha.
**You know what? I think I forgot west's number already. I only know 012-xxx2015. haha. Right? Don't know. You are my memory stick so you know better and Mimi is just insane so yeah. Wateva. hahaha.

0 comments: