Thursday, November 09, 2006

Geelong?

Sup. Geelong sounds like Jigalong right? Maybe Jigalong is its old name or something? Do you think it might be possible? haha. I don't know. Just saying. These photos were taken by my sis, Lisa and I at Geelong. Coz I'm juz too tired to type. haha. Plus, a picture is worth a thousand words right? So yeah.










My beloved family in front of my sis's uni, Deakin Uni:
mom, dad, bro, eldest sis, another sis. haha.







It looks like 'Simba Pride' from 'The Lion King' right? haha.

I snapped this graffiti when I was in the train to Melbourne. Cool right?


The guy in black is not bad eh? haha. I was bored on the train. Don't blame me!

This is the Four Point Star Apartment. Cool right? I just love it. Especially the balcony!!


I just love this picture. I don't know why. Don't cha? haha.






You see that small white thing at the end of plank? what do you call that thing? plank? dy. what do you call that thing? I totally do not know. It's a seagull!! That was the nearest distance between the seagull and I before it flew away. haha.





The wind was too strong.... but I like it! =)

Although my parents didn't wish me on the day but what they have given me all this while is enough and I take this trip as a present. Thank you. I celebrated my birthday on Yew Mun a.k.a. Pachi's birthday!! Oh and the cake was yummy! =)


It's so redddd!!

This is the Ashby Hall!! I love the look of this thing. It's so old school!!


You see that thing in the middle. The one a lil' to the right. Yep, that's my cap. My sis, Lisa dropped it unintentionally coz the wind was darn strong. haha. I'm missing you know my beloved ol cap!! Muaxx!!

This is the bus that I talked about in my previous blog. It's not big. Fine. Maybe a van. Last day in Geelong. *sniff*

0 comments: