Thursday, November 09, 2006

A visit to my sister's place...

Sup sup. Yes. Now I'm busy updating my blog coz I did the physics exam yesterday. Well, it was... okay. I answered more than I did in the final. haha. Hopefully I'll pass.
This is kinda late but I went to Australia on Oct 24th to visit my eldest sister who currently is studying at Geelong. It was awesome!! Really. The flight was tyring but I enjoyed it coz I played games and watched movies. Dy! Have you watched 'The Devil Wears Prada'? Anne Hathaway is just... well, gorgeous? Yeah.
We finally arrived at the airport. The weather was just so nice!!!!!! I loved it!! Especially the wind!! A small bus drove us to Geelong and the driver was extremely friendly!! I swear!! He talked a lot with my dad. His wife is a drama teacher at ISKL. I wonder who? Like I know anyone there. haha. Anyway, we stayed at a Hotel called 'Four Point Star Hotel'. I know. The name's funny. The best part was we stayed by the beach!! Awesome!! Seagulls were everywhere. The sky was so clear and just... I don't know. Picturesque? Yeah. One time, I woke up at 5.45am in it was so bright already. Guess what time the Subuh prayer is? My sister told me it's at 4 something! Crazy man! There was this one local guy that works there and he was like so cute and friendly. And old folks were everywhere. I was like so puzzled till my sister told me that Geelong is a place for old folks. Wow!! Coolness. Basically we just went to the place where my sister stays and went to her University, Deakin. We
just walked around Geelong, went to 'Westfield'. It's like Jaya Jusco. There's a suppermarket inside. And it's so damn voracious!! Total coolness. On the 2nd day I think, we went to Melbourne!! We took the train and I have to tell you this!! The guy that sat in front of me was so damn cute!! haha. Dy. You know, like those cool rock band guy and he was reading a book. *sigh* It took 1 hour I think from Geelong to Melbourne. And in the train I took lots and lots of pictures of random things. Oh and their graffiti is like so damn coooool.
Melbourne was great but I don't like it as much as I like Geelong coz it's so darn hectic like KL!! Sick of it man. Except that they drive better than KL people I guess. They're like professionals. And everybody follows the traffic rules. And they only cross the road when the 'thing' you know, the 'thing' is green. I mean like, hell, no, you don't see that in Malaysia. There were like so many things to do at Melbourne that we didn't know which one to go for. Finally we ended up on the tram for a short tour around Melbourne. It was cool. I saw Melbourne University and Trinity College!! But I didn't see any of my 5L friends. Ah well, too bad. Oh yea!! We went to Myers!! Shopping!! haha. And I saw the cute guy I saw in the train!! haha. Oh and there was this really cool shoe. There was this really cool skull. Man! I kinda regret for not buying it. My bad. We went to this malay
shop where you can find Malaysian food! haha. It was okay. We went back around 6pm. It was really tiring but I had a lot of fun!! Oh and I love the buildings.... They're just wow. Probably coz I don't see buildings like that here. So it was great!! I wonder when I get to go to Aussie again?
Oh and their slang is like so complicated. It's nothing like American or British. It's like a combination of both. What am I saying? haha.
Oh and you can just walk alone at night and no one's gonna bother you. Really. I mean they just mind their own business. Their crime rate is really low.
Despite of all the fun things I did get something bad. My skin was so dried up that it ended up like scars? Not good. And the worst thing was my lips were so chapped that I couldn't fully open my mouth. Even when I reached my home sweet home. So much for the love of Aussie. haha.
Enough with Aussie. I don't wanna bore you anymore. Dy. After looking at Aussie guys, I think that I have no interest at local guys. hahaha. Nah. Just kidding.

0 comments: