Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm baaaaaaaack!

Sup. I disappeared for awhile due to my slothness. And the most important factor-TIME. Yes. I mean like, one month ago I was having exams so didn't have the time to blog. What? After exams? Yes of course, I wanted to but I was so upset over the physics paper that I didn't have the mood to blog. So there. Then there's holiday. Yeay! So, my aunt went to Kluang and so I had to help my mom with the house work that occupied my time. Oh yea. It was fasting month so I had to help my mom cook, buy food for 'buka' with my bro. What else? That's all I guess. And that's what I had been doing during the holiday till Hari Raya day!! The conclusion is... so much to do, so little time...

And well, guess what? I screwed the paper. Yes I did. And guess what? I failed. Yes. Let me repeat. F-A-I-L-E-D. Yeah. So I sat for the supplementary paper earlier this morning and I can say that I wrote more stuff on the paper than in the final exam. So I know what my problem was, did not study properly. Yes. So there nissa. A lesson to learn. Study. But not last minute study. That's just pathetic. So if you don't wanna be called one, start studying now *tut*!! Sorry. That was just a short monolog inside my brain. I don't know what to hope for. Even if I pass, the bad news is, i'll be getting a C for my GPA. Right. Sucks.

On the 23rd of October, 12 midnight sharp (I think) my beloved buddy a.k.a. Ms Sue-zanne wished me a Happy Birthday!! Thanks dy!! Muaxx!! Then my sis, Lisa. The only family member that wished me. haha. Followed by crazy-nut-ass girl a.k.a. Mrs Ikhwan, Ikhwan (he called. ceh. supposed to be lala coz she tried calling but couldn't get), My Adek, Vincent Tan (my classmate, JB guy, quite good looking. haha.), My Twin, Debbie, Chun Chee (the nice guy that I kinda like but has a gf), Hilman, Zaharin (my sis, Lisa told him it was birthday so obviously he knows. -_-), Biing Huei, Sharvin (another classmate), Tiing Hua (another classmate a.k.a. my sifu), Hsien Ming (classmate), Mashi and Pitza!! Thanks all of you guys so much!! Actually there's a lot more coz those that I listed down are only those who wished me thru phone. Thru friendster there are many more. Thanks so much. Oh yea. Almost forgot. Surprisingly, West wished me. Like, I dunno. I'm supposed to be happy right? Well, I am although it was a Happy Belated but still, he wished. Okay simple, I was happy plus stunned so that resulted me to being expressionless. Afai wished too... on Mimi's birthday! haha. At least he wished. haha. So again, THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING. ESPECIALLY LAST YEAR'S PRESENTS!! I LOVE THEM!! It's save and sound with me. =)

*I hate the connection here!! Ma fan. Dy. I freaking wrote this paragraph especially for you which took me some time then i clicked the button, I had to sign in AGAIN!! Argh!! Annoying!!

1 comments:

Suzann said...

Dy!!!!
Ahhhh, i miss reading ur blog!
everytime i open it, its always "im an indolent person" hahha.
Well, all i can say is, its good u learn something from ur test so that u know what to do next time so that it doesnt happen again k! U gotta have faith in urself, confidence babe! I always think that having confidence is more respectable than beauty or money or anythin else.
WAAAAA.. my name got different color sial, im so proud! HAhahha... no prob dy, tats wat buddies are for rite???
Hehehhehhehe
Muaxxxxxxxxx