Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Ikan Bakar... Finally! =)

Sup. I know. I vanished again. I dunno. It's like, I don't feel like blogging. So darn lazy. Nothing actually encouraged me to blog. Like everyday I do the same freakin thing. Wake up early morning go class then eat then if I don't feel lazy maybe go to the library or sumthin. I dunno. See how it goes.

Actually I've been going for karate demo training for the Martial Arts Corridor event. Scary man. Hope I don't screw up. Sometimes after training we go supper. One time we went to this place near Ixora, then on Sunday we actually went to Mumbai for the famous IKAN BAKAR!! Muahaha. I finally reached Mumbai!! Actually damn nice coz Muffin, Jeremy, Pee Fen, Razin and I went together but there were two cars la. Man... if only Beh were with us it would be more happening. haha. Kesian her. She got injured before training when she was on the way for training. The floor in front of the library was wet due to the rain. Unfortunately for Beh, her slippers were so worn out that there was little grip which caused her to slip and fall. She shouldn't have told me man. Now I wish I was there to hold her when she was about to fall. Shite happens I guess. Luckily today, she did her KATA perfectly. From what I saw. haha.
Okay so back to ikan bakar. We ate oyster, calamari, buttered crab, two fishes, STING RAY (reminds me of Steve Irwin. haha.), and kerang i think. forgot liao. Wateva it is I swear it was fun!! They (exclude Muffin and I) talked about a lot of stuff. And the best part was watching and listening to Razin tell his stories. Omg. So hilarious. So semangat. So vivacious. haha. And omg. He laughs damn freakin loud weih. The most funny thing were CIRCUMCISION & 'AIR PANAS'. Shite. Damn funny listening to their stories. They're juz fun ppl you know.

Oh yea. Friday training was TORTURING. Not tiring. Know why? Coz it wasn't Master Chua who trained us but Master Low. Omg. His training is like more to fitness than KATA. Crazy man. We were tortured while Master Chua is happily lepaking at Shanghai right now. Why Shanghai? It must be good man. Even west and the gang went to Shanghai last time for a holiday. Wth? Nvm. I'll make sure one day I'll step my foot there. Muahahaha.....

I think this post is just way too long. Sorry peeps. I think I should stop now coz it's almost 2am and I have an 8am class tomorrow morning. So.... yeah. Better sleep.

*My darling, thanks for the post. It was really sweet. And yes I trust you. Somehow you're a lil' different compared to the rest. Maybe we don't share everything but we share SOME THINGS that made me trust you that I don't even know what. So don't ask me. haha.

*Dy!! Good luck and have fun on your prom day!! Must enjoy k? Take a lot of pics k? I wanna see!! Oh yea. Don't forget. THE GUY. hehe. Must!! kk. Take care. Miz you!! Muaxx!!

0 comments: