Saturday, December 02, 2006

I'm not an insomniac!

Sup. Okay... It's 5.41am in the morning and I'm blogging. Why? I couldn't sleep. I've been trying to sleep since 12.20am but couldn't seem to coz I don't know why. So yeah. Decided to blog about NOTHING. haha. I keep waking up every half an hour since 1am. Like okay...

Anyway, lets talk about today (or yesterday?)!! Imran fetched me at EP, then we went to see My Twin at MP!! Omg!! She's so damn thin!! She told me her weight is 39kg. That's crazy right? I mean like, mine's 48kg!! Look at the difference. I juz hope she wont be an anorexic. It feels so nice to actually see her and Imran after for so loooooong. So nice... It would've been better Suzann and Mimi were there. *sigh* So then we juz talked about almost everything. About My Adek, Michelle and other interesting stuff. Oh and I didn't know Imran cares about his friends so much man. He does. I remember when I juz arrived in Malacca, he actually 'took' care of me. He took me out for drinks and all. I mean like, he's a nice guy. Thanks man. Now I don't know how many brothers I have. haha.

Okay, back to the part where I couldn't sleep. I called Dy! Damn I miss her!! Coincidentally she couldn't sleep as well as she will be sitting for her SAT2 exam today at 8am. Good luck dy!! Juz do your best like you always do!! Be confident but don't be over confident!! Thanks for accompanying me on the phone. hehe. I really appreciate it. We talked for half an hour or so coz she has to sleep I guess. After that, I THOUGHT I could sleep but unfortunately, NO! With my eyes closed, I was tossing and turning on my bed trying to sleep but I juz couldn't. Fine. Maybe coz I was hungry. But there was nothing to eat and I didn't feel like eating. Why is this happening to me? haha. I know, I'm juz being extra dramatic. To fill the time, I played a golf game that is in my phone. Even after that I still couldn't sleep. Great. So I messaged my sister, Liesa and guess what? She couldn't sleep too coz she had this weird, freaky dream!! Yeay! So I called her and we talked and talked and talked till around 5.30am. Thank you so much sis. I know I was a lil' cocky but thanks for being very patient with me. No one can actually stand my temper except my family and my close friends. So now, I think I'll start doing physics tutorial for chapter 3. haha. Or maybe I should do english? Wateva. Either one. Hope I'll do well for the english mid-term test today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe!!!
omg 39kg serious? wats happened to her. she lost freakin a lot of weight.
anyway, thank god i could sleep last nite! i think dy, u dun worry too much, dont think too much, then u'll be sleepin fine, trust me.
no prob abt the phone calls, THANK YOU for temaning me, seriously!!!!
Muaxxxx

Anonymous said...

yo my fren,if u cant slep again.. can call me la.. don think too much n i believe u can slep well.. haha. that's d best advice i can give.. cos i won get insomnia,cos i TOO EASY to get slep.. n tat s a prob u noe..haha~

anyway.. take care k?n don drop till 39kg..

lov,yl