Friday, September 07, 2007

Erm... what?

Sup. It feels great that EEN and ECT assignments are over!!! BUT there's still ECP assignment. *sigh* Thought can relax for awhile. Guess not. YET. haha.

I wanna blog but got nothing to blog about. Hmm... Oh I know! Our current field theory lecturer is TOO GOOD. With his tedious voice, he lectures us on magnetic stuff within half an hour ONLY. And then he gives example. And then he says, "Okay, that's all for today". He's too nice. He's like the opposite of my circuit theory lecturer. The circuit one, he's like SO SEMANGAT and talks with a SO-NOT monotonous voice and ends the class on-freakin'-time. Wow. Maybe I should do a table of comparison between circuit and field theory. Interesting eh?

Okay. I can't think of anything else coz my eye lids are like half way down my eyes so I guess I better stop here.

0 comments: