Friday, September 14, 2007

A Moment of Silence...

Sup. Yeay!! It's Ramadhan now... which means I'll be fasting for a month. Today is the second day. So far so good.
Oh and finally there are no more assignments!! Wohoo!! Thanks to ah man and ah pei for helping me to do that THING. haha.

There is an unexpected news. Kak Azim who was one of the hockey players and also a former goalie, has passed away yesterday coz of neuro complications. Everything happened in a week man. I was so shocked when my friend told me that. I'm not THAT close to her but once, we sat at one table and talked before and she's a nice person. She gave me advice on being a goalie. Oh well, all I can do now is pray for her and pray that she is placed among the pious. *sigh* I missed the bus to go to her house to see her body and I missed the trip to go visit her when she was in critical condition. She's one special person I tell you coz yesterday was 1st of Ramadhan. =)

Field theory lecture still haven't finish... Annoying la.

0 comments: