Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Busy, busy, busy!

Sup. Yes Ah man, I'm updating right now. haha. So, what has happened lately?
Oh I know! My midterm results suck, there's CK2 lab today, there's in-lab assignment on friday, the circuit theory assignment is due this friday too, other assignments due next week, exams are like 3 weeks from now and I think I'm gonna die by the end of this week. Good news is that PSpice don't exist no more! Ngahahaha.
Since my midterm results were really sucky I guess I gotta gambateh for finals. That's SOOO hard to do!! Someone, motivate me!!!

Oh last week my beloved buddy called me all the way from Wisconsin!! Me is very very happy. haha. Dy!!! Get a mobile phone!! =p

Not to forget, the most exciting part is puasa starts next week!! Wohoo!! You know how it feels like? It feels... erm... you know, there's THAT feeling. Never mind if you don't know. As long as I know!! haha.
And I'm not on a diet for God's sake, people!! Sampat people. *sigh while shaking head*

0 comments: