Friday, August 31, 2007

MERDEKA!!

Sup. First off, HAPPY 50th MERDEKA DAY!! Wow. Malaysia is that old now. This year's merdeka is just okay I guess. I didn't watch the fireworks coz of a quite ridiculous reason. haha. Very =.="

However, yesterday my sister's friends came over to our place around 2 sumthin' in the morning. I was awoken by their arrival. Guess who came? Aimee!! OMG. It's been like 2 years since I last met her in KTJ. She looks the same and still the same evil Aimee. You know why I said that? Yesterday she reminded me that she once locked me inside a cupboard. I totally had forgotten about that till yesterday. haha. It was really fun. We talked and laughed with her friends till 4 am. Gosh. Man, it was really fun! haha. And Kak Kiki got bullied. haha.

Finally I managed to do the PSpice thing!! Thanks to my beloved friends. You know who you are. And that's only for question 1. haha. Hope I will be able to finish the rest today!! I HOPE.

*Ah Huey and Ah Man, what's the radius again? haha. Hamsap la you people.
**Thanks for calling dy!! Sorry I couldn't really talk. =(

0 comments: