Sunday, August 05, 2007

It's NOT a Holiday

Sup. I'm now at home... Feels good to be back. Just got back this morning. Then went for lunch at KLCC, the usual place. lol. Like there's any other nearer shopping mall here? Okay, so we had this really HEAVY lunch at a thai restaurant, Chakri. Omg. My tummy was like gonna burst already. I just realize that staying at home can be quite tedious. Like, there's nothing to do other than watching tv, go online, eating, sleeping and... just that.

By the way, on saturday my sis, her bf, and I watched 'The Simpsons'!!! It was hilarious!! Really. Especially that dumb ol' Homer. haha. Useless dad. haha. And Maggie is just a smart ass. haha. Crap. I shall stop crappin' now. Anyway, I laughed like most of the time. What I can assure you is that there wasn't a moment when I didn't smile. You guys should totally watch it!! Of course, that is if you like it and have watched the tv series before. The conclusion is, you guys should just watch the freakin' movie!! I love this movie so much that I'm watching it again tomorrow!! haha.

The truth is I don't really take this mid-term 'holiday' as a holiday coz like it's not gonna be a holiday. Am I makin' any sense here? Okay, it's because there's a dozen (less than that actually. But still, I just feel like there's a dozen) of assignments and there's field theory (more to fail theory actually. haha.) mid-term test after this holiday which means I'm gonna have to study during this holiday which will result to no holiday since according to Dictionary.com, holiday means 'a time or period of exemption from any requirement, duty, assessment, etc.'. There. That's the reason why this 'holiday' is not a holiday.

Happy Holiday guys!! See ya in a week time. Take a good care of yourselves.

0 comments: