Monday, August 06, 2007

A 'Poem' For You

Dy! I've made a 'poem'. Mind you, 'poem'. Not poem. Anyway, here it is. haha.

Every time I call
it's always at the wrong time
wrong timing.
Either you're busy
or you're busy.
You're that busy huh?
But it's okay
It's not like I'm mad at you
I just wanna write a 'poem'.

Yesterday got to talk to my bestest buddy
for soooo long!!
FINALLY!!
It was nice.
Reminds me of the old times
in KTJ
when we used to drink mocha late at night
and talk about almost everything
Right dy?

The saddest part is that
she will be leaving
on a jetplane
not exactly a jetplane
some MAS flight
or maybe some US flight
maybe
I have no idea
for I have no knowledge on those.

It's not like I can't contact you
I can
But it's just that
you're a million miles away
Okay
there's Skype
there's mobile phone
I can still contact you
But there's lotsa buts.

If
you're still reading this
you're insane
you're too nice
For I have told you
Told you that I suck at writing poem
Like this one here
that probably has bore you to death already
You should be dead by now

But no way
You can't be
For
I have lotsa stuff to tell you
And
I could go on forever with this poem
But I gotta sleep
for
I'm gonna go to One Utama tomorrow

I'm not a gay
nor a bi
but you've helped
countless times before
Therefore
I don't know how much more
to thank you
So with that,
Thank you for everything dy!

OMG. This is horrible but I just thought that it's okay to make fool of myself before you depart. haha. You know, when I read my 'poem', it is just about pressing the 'enter' button when I feel like it. hahaha. Seriously. It doesn't sound like a freakin' poem at all. haha. So paiseh. Definitely, yours is better! Take care dy!! Muaxx!!

* Dy. Don't be jealous yea? hehe. *wink wink* Hope I'll see you next week. Got sumthin' for you. hehe. And HE sibuk la. I go cyber he also goes there. Ish. Copy cat right? haha.

0 comments: